Friday, April 18, 2008

Meet my new journal

Before anything else I d like to show you a part of my offline life. Here s what I do when I am not online eat help in the house hold chores for hours from washing the dishes to cleaning the comfort room mopping the floor etc. read and review telebabad textathon haha write in my journal watch TV DVDs play the guitar while singing layout designing Boring isn t it Hehe So anyways last Monday after I applied for a job in Makati I went to Glorietta and ate lunch with TJ my boyfriend in case you don t know yet at McDonald s. I tried the new cheeseburger deluxe. Seriously I really didn t like it. Yeah it s delicious but nothing beats the original cheeseburger Burger Burger Burger Haha So after we ate lunch we just strolled around and looked for a nice gift for my dad. But you know what happened I ended up buying a new journal for myself. Haha I love notebooks. I buy different kinds of notebooks and journals. I am just so into cute notebook ish stuffs. I either write on them make t! hem a scrapbook or just leave them unwritten. It s one of my weaknesses you know. Haha Let me show you what I bought last Monday It s a simple journal and I totally fell inlove with it. The cover is made of suede that made it look elegant despite the simplicity. So when we were about to leave the mall I saw this school supplies shop and decided to go inside to buy an exclusive pen for my journal. Arte noh Haha I went to look for a nice pen and while looking for it I saw this cute scratch pad. I know that I can use it in my hobby layout designing. When I design layouts I first draw my plans in a scratch paper used bond papers. I thought of buying a scratch pad to be more organized. At first I was hesitant of buying it so I kept on returning it to and getting it from the rack. Haha. But I heard someone singing behind me Kung ano ang nasa puso mo sundin mo. LOL. That s the effect of having a crazy boyfriend. Hahaha So yeah I bought it with my chosen pen. D Here s the scratch p! ad that I bought. I know that you ve seen this already in some stores. I also included here the sample of my layout planning and conceptualizing. There you go. That s what I do when I am offline. I know that it may be boring for you but that s what I enjoy doing. How about you What do you do when you are offline Do you also keep a journal I am excited for your replies Hihi By the way see that highlighted text in my second picture That s what I am going to blog in the next few days or maybe tomorrow. I am really excited in sharing it with you. Have a nice day my reader s Name required Mail will not be published required Website XHTML You can use these tags Type your comment here Hello there You are currently browsing my online journal . This is best viewed in a x resolution . Feel free to read my rants raves thoughts and opinions. I d really appreciate it if you leave a comment in my entries or post your shout outs at my shout box. But take note only constructive criticisms are allowed. Bashing and disrespectful comments are not allowed. That s! all. Thank you and welcome to my life. Please rate my blog and leave a comment here . Help me win Xyla. years old. Female. Registered Nurse since . FEU Graduate. Lunatic Forum Admin. Teentalk Senior Moderator. Writer. Blogger. Music Lover. Advice Giver. Strict Leader. True Friend. Faithful God s servant. Responsible Woman. Loving and Loyal Girlfriend. Dreamer and Achiever. Last but not the least wants to be an inspiration and a role model to youth. Name Email Address Website URL Your question Free email forms Meet my new journal. Happy Birthday Papa Gracie has a new layout Behind Big C Broken Heart Syndrome Family Bonding at Ecopark My blog concept was COPIED by someone Cursing and Swearing All about Endometriosis Finally Blog Talk Candy Magazine Daily Dose Friendships Health Teachings Jam Sessions Lovedub Lunatic Forum Nursecissism Personal Personal Health Photo Blog Random Rants Reflections Tagalog Post Teentalk Uncategorized Select Month April March February January Dec! ember November October September August July June May January December November October September August July June May April March February January December July June May April March February January December November October August June May April These are the bloggers that I love and who are close to my heart. If you want a link exchange even if we re not that close just leave a message in my shout box together with your surname and I ll include you in my links page. Thanks Ala Paredes Anne Anneskii Aura Avy Bianca Goyenechea Carla Cami Catherine De Leon Charity Dela Cruz Chelsee Chesca Sumilang Dre Ericka Felisa Dee Gervic Estella Gracie Castillo Holy Kamote Honey Ian Ishy Joanna Kaila Karen Joyce Ketket Pengson Lai Reyes Maita Ponce Makis De Vela Marj MM Rachel De Castro Regina Reyn Romina Sarj Shari Cruz Talamasca Lunatic Forum Teentalk Follow me View shoutbox Free chat widget ShoutMix Shabby Princess SXC graphicPush Oscrap posts comments categories pages members guests Updated on GMT Most recent post Meet my new journal. Most recent comm! ent by Xyla This weblog is owned by me Xyla De Vera. Contents here are copyrighted to me unless otherwise stated. Images brushes and contents taken from other sites are credited here

Source: http://nursecissism.com/2008/04/meet-my-new-journal/


Another site recomended to review: Cars for sale in Namibia ( http://www.namcars.com )

My life's been generally unremarkable recently. I've just been hanging out waiting for something to happen. It's not important. Whatever. Not much on my mind recently.

Feel free to read: 4x4 or D/cab for sale in Windhoek ( http://namcars.com/car_search/0/9/1/namibia/autotrader/Bakkie/4_sale/used/cars.html/ )

1 comment:

Big theory said...

this is a beautiful information that you have shared with us , thanks ! :)
online printing services